Premier Caring Hands is a Personal Services Agency providing Non-Medical Home Health Care. We are State Certified in Kentucky and licensed in Indiana to provide these services. Our caregivers are trained, insured and bonded for the services needed. With extensive background in Caring for individuals in need, our team of experts can help guide you through the process to find the right solution for your Non-Medical in home needs.
There are multiple variables when it comes to deciding what type of Care is appropriate for you or your loved one. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help around the house, companionship, respite/relief services, or you simply have a goal of continuing to live in your current home and need some supports to do so, Premier Caring Hands can help. We are here to help you navigate through these dynamics to assist you in making the right decision when it comes to your personal service and care needs.
Mission & Principles
Premier Caring Hands is directed by the mission and principles created by our founders. This commitment extends to our clients, family, employees and loved ones involved in care.
The mission of Premier Caring Hands is to improve the lives of the clients and families we serve and exceed their expectations. We are further dedicated to providing professionally trained caregivers to meet our clients’ non medical personal services and care needs.
Premier Caring Hands adheres to the Home Care Aide Association of America’s Code of Ethics:
- The safety and well-being of the client is our main concern in all decisions and actions.
- The highest level of honesty and integrity shall be maintained in all dealings with clients and the employer.
- Quality services shall be provided in a conscientious, competent, client-centered manner.
- The person and property of the client shall be respected with confidentiality, security, kindness, and recognition of the client's individuality.
- All activities shall be carried out according to the employer policies and any laws that apply with any actual or possible violation reported to the employer immediately.
If you have other questions or would like to know more about the quality care provided by Premier Caring Hands, please give us a call.
Local: (502) 384-1840
Toll Free Long Distance: (877) PCH-FOR-U (724-3678)
Or contact us by email:
Premier Caring Hands
9750 Ormsby Station Rd.
Louisville, KY 40223